Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with output/input devices

Hello,
    I recently built my pc and it booted normally. When i tried to play a game i had a weird lag. After an hour of gaming my screen stopped working and so did my mouse and keyboard, but fans and the rgb on RAMs were on. I tried to shut down my pc but the power button also didn’t work, so i unplugged it. After that i searched on the internet a little bit and someone said to reinstall my RAMs and remove my mobo’s battery and put it back in again. I did so and updated my BIOS and for 3 weeks no problems occurred and also the game lag stopped. Today this happened again, while i was playing, screen, keyboard and mouse stopped working .(i don't know if this is a coincidence but that happened when i alt tabbed). Do you have any idea of what’s going on?

Originally posted by npp View Post
    Hello,
    I recently built my pc and it booted normally. When i tried to play a game i had a weird lag. After an hour of gaming my screen stopped working and so did my mouse and keyboard, but fans and the rgb on RAMs were on. I tried to shut down my pc but the power button also didn’t work, so i unplugged it. After that i searched on the internet a little bit and someone said to reinstall my RAMs and remove my mobo’s battery and put it back in again. I did so and updated my BIOS and for 3 weeks no problems occurred and also the game lag stopped. Today this happened again, while i was playing, screen, keyboard and mouse stopped working .(i don't know if this is a coincidence but that happened when i alt tabbed). Do you have any idea of what’s going on?
    What kind of power supply do you have? Also what type of cooling do you have for the CPU? Is it a CPU Fan or All-in-one liquid cooling? Could you give me the specs on the computer? A faulty power supply can cause all types of problems. Also, bad RAM can cause the computer to freeze also.

Comment

Working...
    X