Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If possible and not too involved. I feel the trending post or most recent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If possible and not too involved. I feel the trending post or most recent...

If possible and not too involved. I feel the trending post or most recent Welcome such and such post should be at the top of the page on the home/index page. Or something letting visitors know to check out the right side panel. I think it would do better to show the site is active and plus will make it easy when people want to post a something or dialog is happening it would make it quicker to see if they want to jump in or something. When I come to the site I have a bkmark for who's online, then the home page. I could be a %1000 incorrect with this suggestion of course.

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    If possible and not too involved. I feel the trending post or most recent Welcome such and such post should be at the top of the page on the home/index page. Or something letting visitors know to check out the right side panel. I think it would do better to show the site is active and plus will make it easy when people want to post a something or dialog is happening it would make it quicker to see if they want to jump in or something. When I come to the site I have a bkmark for who's online, then the home page. I could be a %1000 incorrect with this suggestion of course.
    Ok. I will look into it.

Comment

I put the most recent posts, and the trending at the top of the page. Is that how you wanted it?

Comment

Hey thanks for checking it out, If you changed the order the on the side than that works. I think though overall as long as people some how knows to just look over on the right side then the way it is now is fine. Also honestly I need to look up forum design stuff. Because I'm not sure what and can't be done with them. But mainly just a way to let people know to look there for any recent topics and stuff. This is what I see when I come to the home page.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey thanks for checking it out, If you changed the order the on the side than that works. I think though overall as long as people some how knows to just look over on the right side then the way it is now is fine. Also honestly I need to look up forum design stuff. Because I'm not sure what and can't be done with them. But mainly just a way to let people know to look there for any recent topics and stuff. This is what I see when I come to the home page.
          Did you change your theme to the green one? Or, that is the one that you are seeing?

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
            Somebodysunclephil commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I did was just experimenting with the color was just seeing how it makes me feel.
        Working...
        X