Do you have a pre-built PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a pre-built PC?

Do you have a pre-built PC? What kind is it? I have one pre-built PC. It's a CLX. What kind do you have?

I bought a I buy power when I started working for Digital Storm. Tip! Anyone buying a prebuilt upgrade the damxn main storage device are you crazy?

Comment

How was the ibuypower computer that you bought? Was it pretty good?

Comment

It's what I'm using right now. But I do computer stuff so you have to take that into account. Gripes or Ls given to me from them, the defaults at the time, hard to get support, stuff was forced in that didn't fit. ( ie the main reason I bought it) 3060ti was screwed to case misaligned from the motherboard affectively breaking the PCIE port, damaging the GPU because the plate was pulled away from the PCB because of that. But WAIT! the GPU is working fine any M.2 that is doesn't have a heatsink will fail eventually. Due to the size of the Gigabyte mobo used in the build, the m.2 presses right up against the top of the GPUs heat plate. So essentially I have a GPU with PC parts around it. If I remove the GPU I will not be able to install it properly back to the PCIE slot because the lock portion was broken due to how the GPU was initially shoved in. No probs with RAM, HDD and CPU, GPU,

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          It's what I'm using right now. But I do computer stuff so you have to take that into account. Gripes or Ls given to me from them, the defaults at the time, hard to get support, stuff was forced in that didn't fit. ( ie the main reason I bought it) 3060ti was screwed to case misaligned from the motherboard affectively breaking the PCIE port, damaging the GPU because the plate was pulled away from the PCB because of that. But WAIT! the GPU is working fine any M.2 that is doesn't have a heatsink will fail eventually. Due to the size of the Gigabyte mobo used in the build, the m.2 presses right up against the top of the GPUs heat plate. So essentially I have a GPU with PC parts around it. If I remove the GPU I will not be able to install it properly back to the PCIE slot because the lock portion was broken due to how the GPU was initially shoved in. No probs with RAM, HDD and CPU, GPU,
          I see. How is that 3060 ti? Is it pretty good? Does it have good performance?

Comment

I can't complain too much, it definitely lets you get your feet wet if for 3d game development/art / for gaming I have to do med - high settings depending on the title, (to me not powerful enough for fighting games without making them look like crap) been having this Tv before we had 240hz widely available so only get 60hz which limits fps of course..on 55"

Comment

With the way these prices are coming down on the video cards, are you thinking about getting a more powerful video card?

Comment

Working...
              X