Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay this is my "PC" help question, what are some good videos you all recommend to look at to correct my OBS situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay this is my "PC" help question, what are some good videos you all recommend to look at to correct my OBS situation?

I know there are tons of videos I could look at, wanted to check here first if there were any black content creators that have tutorials or vids on the topic first.

As if you have seen few of my streams. Some times they are great then some times they look like they were created on a motorola side kick. I use OBS because I have no clue what makes or differentiates one streaming software from another other than features one may have and another doesn't. I like OBS not necessarily because it's free, but its plain and to the point mostly but I think like most software you have to know the magic version to stick with so you don't a lot of problems.

So even if I should use a different software is a suggestion I'm open to that, if it will take away that puzzling aspect of streaming.

Also I assume that's par the course to have to adjust settings for each source being used, but what I don't get what is killing my video quality if all the numbers seem correct in OBS and my internet I think is more than enough.. DOWNLOAD Mbps
    UPLOAD Mbps
    Ping ms 9 down and 7 up

Any suggests, comments appreciated✌​

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    I know there are tons of videos I could look at, wanted to check here first if there were any black content creators that have tutorials or vids on the topic first.

As if you have seen few of my streams. Some times they are great then some times they look like they were created on a motorola side kick. I use OBS because I have no clue what makes or differentiates one streaming software from another other than features one may have and another doesn't. I like OBS not necessarily because it's free, but its plain and to the point mostly but I think like most software you have to know the magic version to stick with so you don't a lot of problems.

So even if I should use a different software is a suggestion I'm open to that, if it will take away that puzzling aspect of streaming.

Also I assume that's par the course to have to adjust settings for each source being used, but what I don't get what is killing my video quality if all the numbers seem correct in OBS and my internet I think is more than enough.. DOWNLOAD Mbps
    UPLOAD Mbps
    Ping ms 9 down and 7 up

Any suggests, comments appreciated✌​
    I use OBS for my class to upload programming videos. However, besides that, I don't know that much about it right now. You must have a 1 GBps internet. I have that too. My upload is 41 mbps.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      What type of programming? My comment also was also I understand the more resources you have the better the stream will be, even without the correct settings. This is how a lot of customer that buy from J, buy their machines, so they have to do no settings changes. Obviously not everyone can afford to build that way. I think I am adding complication to it by trying to do different types of streams on the same PC. Instead one dedicated for each type.
      Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-29-2022, 09:06 PM.

What type of programming? My comment also was also I understand the more resources you have the better the stream will be, even without the correct settings. This is how a lot of customer that buy from J, buy their machines, so they have to do no settings changes. Obviously not everyone can afford to build that way. I think I am adding complication to it by trying to do different types of streams on the same PC. Instead one dedicated for each type. Welp off to my store run, ******s have decided to come out and start being disruptive...
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 19 minutes ago. Reason: I like how some times this site will not take my statement and I have a whole other comment. I maybe wouldn't mind if, it wasn't a thought and it will not be said the same way a second time.​
    I'm taking Java and C++ classes. If you want to make a comment another way, just hit Quote, or make a new comment by going to Post Reply.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Editing a comment
      Will, do and of course it could be because I'm on chrome, I don't like being hooked to one but unfortunately currently everything I use personal and work, run flawlessly for the most part on it.
      Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-29-2022, 09:05 PM. Reason: Posted the rest to BMZ.

1 comment
    • Somebodysunclephil
      #3.1
      3 hours ago
      Will, do and of course it could be because I'm on chrome, I don't like being hooked to one but unfortunately currently everything I use personal and work, run flawlessly for the most part on it.
    I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
    X