Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we have to get new PCs in order to move to Windows 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we have to get new PCs in order to move to Windows 11?

Right now, I only have one PC, and a laptop that can run Windows 11. That's my main computer. Even though I can run it; however, doesn't mean that I am going to install it on my system. I am not too fond of Windows 11 right now. I might get it in the future though. What about y'all? Can your PC run Windows 11?

My desktop can not. I don't have have the TPM chip or software version needed on my motherboard, on purpose. I don't like they have chose to go the mobile path and trying to make their OS be more similar to Googles OS Chrome. So if I have my way, I will eventually go learn dedicate to becoming familiar with as much as I can understand of Linux as you that until. I wasn't just automatically gifted or had a luxury life to be able to hack and prove it. But I %1000 believes M$ sales all our data and interactions. They without a doubt doing with your email account. They way I know this was kind of simple I did a test where I had something that was only present in my email not tied to anything else. A couple of days later started getting scam emails relating to the thing that was only present in my email account. Now you could easily say hey someone got access to your email account. How is that so if you I have tested this by changing my credentials several different times on different devices. One was a phone that has never left my side since purchase or rather if it was left a home. No one was there , I live alone. But yea thats my thoughts on Win11 they just keep Winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      My desktop can not. I don't have have the TPM chip or software version needed on my motherboard, on purpose. I don't like they have chose to go the mobile path and trying to make their OS be more similar to Googles OS Chrome. So if I have my way, I will eventually go learn dedicate to becoming familiar with as much as I can understand of Linux as you that until. I wasn't just automatically gifted or had a luxury life to be able to hack and prove it. But I %1000 believes M$ sales all our data and interactions. They without a doubt doing with your email account. They way I know this was kind of simple I did a test where I had something that was only present in my email not tied to anything else. A couple of days later started getting scam emails relating to the thing that was only present in my email account. Now you could easily say hey someone got access to your email account. How is that so if you I have tested this by changing my credentials several different times on different devices. One was a phone that has never left my side since purchase or rather if it was left a home. No one was there , I live alone. But yea thats my thoughts on Win11 they just keep Winning.
      I see. Yeah, I can only run Windows 11 on my main rig, and my laptop. However, I'm not getting Windows 11 until I have no other choice.

Comment

Working...
      X