Docking Station for Asus Laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Docking Station for Asus Laptop

I've got an Asus Tuf F15 laptop and would like a dock that would allow me to connect 2 external monitors, wireless keyboard/mouse, audio and ethernet. I tried an all in one usbc dock off of amazon but it did not support the monitors and there was a severe lag with keyboard/mouse input. My budget is around $100. Not trying to spend $250 on some of these crazy docking stations.

Originally posted by BigJack73 View Post
    I've got an Asus Tuf F15 laptop and would like a dock that would allow me to connect 2 external monitors, wireless keyboard/mouse, audio and ethernet. I tried an all in one usbc dock off of amazon but it did not support the monitors and there was a severe lag with keyboard/mouse input. My budget is around $100. Not trying to spend $250 on some of these crazy docking stations.
    I have looked for quite a few of them. It was hard for me to find one for ASUS that was around $100. I posted a link to the 10 best docking stations.

Easily compare & choose from the 10 best Asus Docking Station for you. Don't buy a Asus Docking Station in the US before reading our rankings | BestProductsReviews.com

Comment

Working...
    X