Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This job is me right here, but I'm too rusty and just slightly getting decent as you can see from my streams, but if anyone else sees before too late..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This job is me right here, but I'm too rusty and just slightly getting decent as you can see from my streams, but if anyone else sees before too late..

Game Capture Artist- Contractor

About the job
    *On-call contract position*

You are:

-An expert understanding of cinematography (composition, lighting, camera movement, etc…), able to create breathtaking cinematic capture in virtual environments.

-Communicate with our stakeholders regarding their feedback, working closely with our -Creative Operations Team, Designers, Editors, and other Capture Artists to ensure clarity and understanding.

-Provide training, mentoring, and feedback to our team of artists.

-Assist other artists with game footage capture as a “player actor” for use in a wide range of marketing assets

-Work with various game debug systems and be the master and go to knowledge holder for these commands

-Able to direct a room of up to 5-10+ capture techs at one time whilst running the main camera.

-Able to effectively plan complicated action sequences involving the blocking and movement of player characters and cameras.

-Deep understanding of the editing process and how to plan shots that flow together for an edit.

-Able to learn new tools and processes quickly, often proprietary technology with no manuals included.

About You:

-Video game industry or agency game capture experience.

-Experience working in a game editor environment using animation and/or camera sequencing tools such as Unreal Sequencer, Unity Cinemachine, or other similar proprietary tools.

-Avid gamer on next-gen platforms and PCs, with a focus on Call of Duty/FPS titles.

-Real-world experience in cinematography or photography.

-Knowledge of game modding or machinima workflows.​

https://jobs.lever.co/creadits/64ae3...5c4c2943/apply

Game Capture Artist- Contractor
    About the job
    *On-call contract position*
Working...
X