Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding GIFs, TikTok, Tweets, Twitch, and Instagram to your posts.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding GIFs, TikTok, Tweets, Twitch, and Instagram to your posts.

I finally figured out how to add Tweets, GIFs, Twitch, and Instagram posts on this board. The only thing that you have to do, is go to Advanced Options, then go to the little rectangular box that
    says HTML Off. Change it to HTML On - Convert Linebreaks.

You can then go to the website that has the GIF, Tweet, or Instagram post that you are looking, and then click on the embed option. Copy it, then go back to the post you was writing. Then simply paste the code in your post.

It should work. For a long time, I didn't know how to do this. It's very easy. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I finally figured out how to add Tweets, GIFs, and Instagram posts on this board. The only thing that you have to do, is go to Advanced Options, then go to the little rectangular box that

You can then go to the website that has the GIF, Tweet, or Instagram post that you are looking, and then click on the embed option. Copy it, then go back to the post you was writing. Then simply paste the code in your post.

It should work. For a long time, I didn't know how to do this. It's very easy. Anyway, I hope this helps.
    To add TikTok,

get the TikTok Video ID, click the Copy Link in the TikTok post, The copied link has this format:

https://www.tiktok.com/@user/video/<VideoID>

Copy just the Video ID part. The Video ID consists a bunch of some pattern of digits.

Comment

I finally figured out how to add Tweets, GIFs, and Instagram posts on this board. The only thing that you have to do, is go to Advanced Options, then go to the little rectangular box that

I wanted to say that you don't have to turn on HTML On- Convert Linebreaks/Don't Convert Linebreaks anymore to add TikTok, Tweets, GIFs, or Instagram to your posts. The buttons are now in the editor. You have a button for TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram, and you also have a GIF button to where you can choose GIFS, the multi-colored button in the right-hand corner beside the smiley are all GIFs you can choose straight from GIPHY. It should now be easy to add GIFs, Tweets, TikTok, or Instagram to your posts.

Comment

I wanted to say that you don't have to turn on HTML On- Convert Linebreaks/Don't Convert Linebreaks anymore to add TikTok, Tweets, GIFs, or Instagram to your posts. The buttons are now in the editor. You have a button for TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram, and you also have a GIF button to where you can choose GIFS, the multi-colored button in the right-hand corner beside the smiley are all GIFs you can choose straight from GIPHY. It should now be easy to add GIFs, Tweets, TikTok, or Instagram to your posts.
        Happy Well Done GIF by MightyMike

Yesss!! Now anybody on here can add GIFs, TikTok, Tweets, or Instagram easily to their posts.

Comment

For Soundcloud, you have to get the number part and put in-between the tags to embed the song.

For twitch, you can embed a single video, a channel, or a clip by getting the number for a video, the channel for a channel video, and add all the characters after the "/clip/".

Comment

You can also use Video ID, Channel/Username, or Clip ID inside the Twitch BBCode tag.

To add clips, you need to add all characters after "/clip/" in the Clip URL and before "?" if it exists. For example, if the Twitch Clip URL is https://www.twitch.tv/myusername/cli...Qu2NyjJ1pbfKGa, the BBCode tag would look like this:

[twitchexample]MyClip-UlQu2NyjJ1pbfKGa[/twitchexample]

Comment

It's Great Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X