Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS! - EVGA will no longer do business with NVIDIA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS! - EVGA will no longer do business with NVIDIA.

This is a pretty big deal. EVGA made some pretty good video cards with NVIDIA.

In an exclusive report, EVGA told Gamers Nexus that it won't sell Nvidia graphics cards after the RTX 30 series. The company will keep supporting current customers'...

Comment

Yes that sucks, because most of the time for me those were the affordable ones that last, I have been throwing all kinds of stuff at my little 3060ti from them, it has been going strong since release.

But what you think about Intel's what I'm calling there version of the 3060ti? Makes a very clean build --> World's First Intel ARC PC Build! (A770)

​ You can't really express your thought Note: So far its very annoying trying to post on here the way normal people post. Like why can't show the same youtube url you just showed of gaming nexus? Why do I have to back out and lose my entire text I may have typed because there is no way to get pass the form that says post a valid URL after I have received the message I am not allowed to post external links. I feel this site/forum will not get a lot of traffic​ with all this high effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        Yes that sucks, because most of the time for me those were the affordable ones that last, I have been throwing all kinds of stuff at my little 3060ti from them, it has been going strong since release.

But what you think about Intel's what I'm calling there version of the 3060ti? Makes a very clean build --> World's First Intel ARC PC Build! (A770)

​ You can't really express your thought Note: So far its very annoying trying to post on here the way normal people post. Like why can't show the same youtube url you just showed of gaming nexus? Why do I have to back out and lose my entire text I may have typed because there is no way to get pass the form that says post a valid URL after I have received the message I am not allowed to post external links. I feel this site/forum will not get a lot of traffic​ with all this high effort.
        Hey Uncle Phil, that's just a check to make sure that a poster doesn't spam my forum. You have to post up to 6 times, before you can start posting URLs. I kept having spammers post on my forum. So I put a check there. Once you post 6 times, you can start leaving URLs in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I think that the 3060ti is a decent card. But, prices on video cards are so cheap these days, that I will probably get a 6800 or 6900 xt. Or, an Nvidia 3080 it.

Comment

Working...
          X