Which one is the ExpertiEST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is the ExpertiEST?

Right now, in my opinion a easy way to looking at and choosing out the current expert builders. Is looking up their strengths and weakness then like picking a character or piece of gear based off of the stats that you want or deem useful go with that one. They all for the most part have the same hardware. Some that are out there in no particular order: Maingear, Digital Storm, Ibuypower, LYTE Pc (newish), Build Redux, etc..

Which one have you used before? How were their PCs or service?

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    Right now, in my opinion a easy way to looking at and choosing out the current expert builders. Is looking up their strengths and weakness then like picking a character or piece of gear based off of the stats that you want or deem useful go with that one. They all for the most part have the same hardware. Some that are out there in no particular order: Maingear, Digital Storm, Ibuypower, LYTE Pc (newish), Build Redux, etc..

Which one have you used before? How were their PCs or service?
    I have used one called CLX. I bought a pre-built from them back in 2021. It's a 32-core Ryzen Threadripper 3970x. It has 128 gb of ram in it, a Geforce 2080 TI video card, and a terabyte SSD, and a 6 GB hard drive.

Comment

I left out, I purchased from ibuypower via bestbuy. Was looking for the cheapest way to get 3060ti.

Comment

• Maingear: Offers high-end custom gaming PCs with customization options and premium components. Generally praised for performance and aesthetics.
        • Digital Storm: Known for quality custom PCs, offering pre-configured and customizable options. Often commended for performance and build quality.
        • iBuyPower: Offers gaming desktops and laptops, catering to budget-conscious consumers. Provides decent gaming performance at a more affordable price point.
        • LYTE Pc and Build Redux: Limited information available as they might have emerged after September 2021. Look for reviews and feedback to assess their products and services.
        ​

Comment

Originally posted by karaRobert View Post
          • Maingear: Offers high-end custom gaming PCs with customization options and premium components. Generally praised for performance and aesthetics.
          • Digital Storm: Known for quality custom PCs, offering pre-configured and customizable options. Often commended for performance and build quality.
          • iBuyPower: Offers gaming desktops and laptops, catering to budget-conscious consumers. Provides decent gaming performance at a more affordable price point.
          • LYTE Pc and Build Redux: Limited information available as they might have emerged after September 2021. Look for reviews and feedback to assess their products and services.
          ​
          I just bought a couple of desktop PCs from a company called CLX. They are prebuilt. I like them. My computers are fast. I am currently building another that I should be finished building soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I just bought a couple of desktop PCs from a company called CLX. They are prebuilt. I like them. My computers are fast. I am currently building another that I should be finished building soon.
          Yep. I like their PCs.

Comment

Working...
          X