Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building a PC...We can talk about it right here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a PC...We can talk about it right here.

Building a PC? What kind? Intel, or AMD? I have a computer that I am building that has 64 gb of ram, a 10tb hard drive, a Radeon Vega 64 video card. High-End Soundblaster sound cards, and I have quite a few hard drives. I have a 10 TB hard drive, 6 TB hard drive, a 3 TB hard drive, and I have 2 1TB M.2 SSD's. I also got a couple of DVD Burners also. My Power Supply is a Corsair 1200 volt Power Supply. How many people on here have computers that they are going to build?

I want to build or buy a prebuilt and rebuild/upgrade it. But I can't find anyone company so far that give me finance with credit number in 700s. So will end up having to buy VIA cash/out right which sucks. I have tried Klarma, bread, paytomorrow, let me give you dollar now and pay you the rest later, none of them would approve me the build was only $1899. But anways, I think I will go the route of whatever comes first, if I run across a opportunistic PC component (3080+ or one of the current 16 core CPUs) then I'm building it from scratch. If not then when I can't take my current PC anymore or once in life time looking deal come along I may have to go on ahead and max the card out to get the crucial tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      I want to build or buy a prebuilt and rebuild/upgrade it. But I can't find anyone company so far that give me finance with credit number in 700s. So will end up having to buy VIA cash/out right which sucks. I have tried Klarma, bread, paytomorrow, let me give you dollar now and pay you the rest later, none of them would approve me the build was only $1899. But anways, I think I will go the route of whatever comes first, if I run across a opportunistic PC component (3080+ or one of the current 16 core CPUs) then I'm building it from scratch. If not then when I can't take my current PC anymore or once in life time looking deal come along I may have to go on ahead and max the card out to get the crucial tool.
      Have you tried Newegg? You might be able to get a deal from them for a pre-built, or even starting one from scratch. Try www.newegg.com . You can also apply for a credit card from them too. The 3080 is the cheapest it has ever been.

Newegg.com offers the best prices on Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptops, Gaming Systems, Automotive Parts, Office Supplies, and more with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded™

Comment

True part my issue is, I'm probably being too cheap in the midst of inflationrecession time if you not doing certain things to get money. I became discouraged in my recent adventure to update my rig when I didn't get approved from the company that works with my job to finance PCs. Of course I could get a second job as a sort quick means getting another stream of income, but that will take away too heavily from my creative abilities right now. But if run across the right one it may happen, then I'll be able to pay for more services in regards to my projects instead of doing it myself. But before even that I am currently looking for I think business or patent/trade mark legal council or something (I need the whole setup business and apply for the things to protect my intellectual property, ie my video game assets, story, concept, etc..Then the set up so I could officially contract stuff to other brothers or if it comes down to it who can do the job.) also so ,I can keep my IP and not have straight ripped off. I have been trying to look for black people that do that type of work but have only seen a few music oriented people atleast so far on face book. Just right now I don't have the funds to expirement or try out stuff with people, I only want to pay if it what I am looking for or need.

Comment

I see.

Comment

This latest gamernexus case review, will have keep on the list this may be used for big boy upgrade. Then I'll need to go ahead and get a corner aquarium to compliment it. or atleast a good alternative to those have now gotten expensive LIAN 011 cases that are now popular.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	50
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	366

Comment

Oh and on your actual question about the CPU, if you chose the Radeon card because you already know what you are getting into then go with AMD so you can use resizeable memory bar feature. If you want to be TEAM America then go Intel they are essentially like buying a Ford or Chevrolet sport car or truck where it just raw horse power and you got to keep them cool. I assume you are doing liquid cooling at least for the CPU or no?

Comment

Oh and on your actual question about the CPU, if you chose the Radeon card because you already know what you are getting into then go with AMD so you can use resizeable memory bar feature. If you want to be TEAM America then go Intel they are essentially like buying a Ford or Chevrolet sport car or truck where it just raw horse power and you got to keep them cool. I assume you are doing liquid cooling at least for the CPU or no?
                Yep. I am doing liquid cooling for my Ryzen Threadripper 32-core CPU, and my Ryzen Threadripper 16-core CPU.

Comment

This latest gamernexus case review, will have keep on the list this may be used for big boy upgrade. Then I'll need to go ahead and get a corner aquarium to compliment it. or atleast a good alternative to those have now gotten expensive LIAN 011 cases that are now popular.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	50
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	366
                  That case looks nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X