Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man...The specs on that Ryzen 9 7950 are very impressive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man...The specs on that Ryzen 9 7950 are very impressive.

The price is good too. I think that the cost of it is only 700 dollars. It has a huge L3 cache around 64 mb, and a L2 cache around 16 mb. I haven't even finished building my other computer, and I am looking at getting this CPU very soon for another build. The clock speed on this processor is impressive...From 4.5 - 5.7 GHZ on 16-cores. I am really anxious for the future in personal computing. Everything is starting to get dirt cheap.

The Ryzen 9 7950X is the new performance king and the jack of all trades, apart from maybe power consumption and pricing, of course. The Zen 4...

It does seem like they are fragmenting the market. Newer CPUs are kind of cheap but not newer GPUs. They are effectively almost each generation making a new tier of personal computing. The RTX 4000 series cards seems like they will be staying the price they are released at. But that will enable me to get a 3080 or 3080ti cheaper. Overall this just does not seem good what they are doing overall. It not only affects the consumer side for gaming/streaming, but the creator side. Example I'll use myself because it's easy. Can't have HD streaming/audio unless you have certain set of hardware to produce the quality or almost you can not produce a large animation because the hardware needed can only be gotten by studios and individuals that are not even the industry. But I digress the last part is probably more a personal gripe of capitalist technology has gone. It started from a hippiesh culture that has now evolved to sneaky vultures.

Comment

I hear you.

Comment

Working...
      X