Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Processors

Hello guys,
    AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) is a semiconductor company that produces computer processors and other computer hardware. AMD processors are a popular alternative to processors produced by Intel, the other major player in the CPU market.
    AMD processors are known for their high performance and competitive pricing. They are used in a wide range of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, and servers. AMD's most popular processor series is the Ryzen line, which includes both consumer and commercial processors.

AMD processors are known for their high performance and competitive pricing. They are used in a wide range of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, and servers. AMD's most popular processor series is the Ryzen line, which includes both consumer and commercial processors.

hello

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

hello guys whatsapp

Comment

what a beautiful day

Comment

have a nice day

Comment

hello everyone,
              AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) is a semiconductor company that produces computer processors and other computer hardware. AMD processors are a popular alternative to processors produced by Intel, the other major player in the CPU market.
              The Ryzen processors are based on the Zen microarchitecture and offer advanced features like multithreading, which allows each processor core to execute two threads simultaneously. This technology can significantly improve the performance of applications that can take advantage of multiple threads..

Comment

Originally posted by Alisha78 View Post
                hello
                Hello. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Alisha78 View Post
                  Hello guys,

Yeah. I definitely ride with AMD. I like Intel also. But I don't like the base clock speed of many Intel processors. Their processors are like 3.0ghz base / 6.0 ghz boost. I don't like that. I like AMD's 4.6 or 4.7 base / 5.6 or 5.7 ghz boost.

Comment

Working...
                  X