Collapse

Google Tagging Message

Collapse

Google Global Horizontal Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how hard is it to create your own coding language that's visual like this? Google had Google blocks but killed it before I could make a mobile app.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how hard is it to create your own coding language that's visual like this? Google had Google blocks but killed it before I could make a mobile app.

I still have a hard time finding where a issue is in code or making something I want to happen sometimes, but I do like it and think so far nothing better has been created for people who don't like to code the traditional way I guess? Like for me putting lines of nested text and cymbols that has no what I'm going to say spatial meaning to me just kills what I'm trying to do and I get lost in the context, etc... In this picture it is showing part of the camera system that is being use in my game, the part that happens when "X" button is pressed. For some reason though as you are switching through the cameras I have placed through out the level, you will see your camera view moving to the new location as if it's on a track or something. I like this but should be functioning like a security console. This is Unreal engine's visual scripting part. Click image for larger version

Name:	UE4CAMsetupDFG2022-12-20 173659.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	793
Working...
X